An interesting article here by CBA on the supply chain issues so many businesses have felt this year and how they're adapting to ensure they fulfil business objectives for the year ahead.
A few ways 800 key decision-maker respondents have gotten back control include:
1. Looking at brands not normally considered.
2. Bringing forward orders to ensure delays don’t affect business operations.
3. Extending the life of current equipment and assets.
4. Purchasing second-hand rather than new products.
5. Using different channels to source equipment.
For more, read the article here: